Juniper Training All Access Pass
The Juniper All-Access Training Pass helps improve skills and achieve business objectives by providing access to world-class training, including every Juniper facilitated course and our entire catalogue of on-demand courses. The All-Access Training Pass makes our training courses available to a named individual, a team of 10
, or a team of 25
people across your organization for an entire year.
An All-Access Pass offers the flexibility that learners need to achieve their business objectives at their own pace through knowledge and skills transformation. By providing access to world-class Juniper training content on demand, live online, or through classroom-based open enrollment training (subject to availability), Juniper's All-Access Training Pass lets users choose the training format that best meets their
individual or group learning needs and preferences.
For APAC regional-specific pricing please email email@example.com for a quote
This is a subscription based activity.
In order to access this item you will need to purchase a subscription.
Benefits of the All-Access Pass
- Convenience: Reduce training expenses and streamline the purchasing process by empowering learners to access the learning they need, when they need it, without requiring additional budget approvals.
- Flexibility: Options are available for individuals, teams, and enterprises. Through Juniper-facilitated courses and the on-demand training library, students can learn in ways that work best for them, live or online, with hands-on labs in environments powered by Juniper Networks® Junos® operating system.
- Impact: Help staff do a better job by investing in skills development through Juniper-delivered training in switching, routing, security, data center, design, cloud, and automation pathways. All training is aligned with the Juniper Networks Certification Program.
Using Your All-Access Pass
If you or your organization has purchased an All-Access Pass, get started now:
Terms & Conditions
- Valid for 12 months from date of purchase.
- Annual subscription includes all On-Demand courses and Juniper facilitated Open Enrollment Instructor-led classes subject to availability (see schedule). Classes offered by Juniper’s Authorized Education Partners are not inclusive.
- Additional Sales or VAT tax may apply.
- APAC regional pricing varies by country. Customer must physically reside within the applicable country in order to receive pricing related to said country. For APAC regional-specific pricing please email firstname.lastname@example.org for a quote.
- Juniper Training Credits may be used towards the purchase of a Juniper Training All Access Pass.
- Written Certification Exam Vouchers included are valid for Associate, Specialist, and Professional level certification exams only.
- Not valid for any training or services offered by Juniper Networks Authorized Education Partners.
- The Juniper Training All Access Pass subscription is non-transferrable. For multi-user subscriptions including SKUs EDU-JUN-ALL-10 and EDU-JUN-ALL-25 any applicable Certification Exam vouchers issued are also non-transferrable.
- Training Passes are allocated for one named user per pass.
- JNCIE Self-Study Bundles are not included.
- User account sharing is strictly prohibited and will result in the loss of account access, as well as, subscription forfeiture.
- Recording, broadcasting in a public setting, or re-use of On-Demand course content is strictly prohibited.
- Specific to vouchers issued, sharing of voucher codes is strictly prohibited and will result in the loss of account access, as well as, subscription forfeiture.
- Credit Card refunds will only be issued within 14 days from date of purchase and only if the subscriber has not consumed any On-Demand training or attended any instructor-led classes. This applies to orders placed within the LMS only.
- Juniper reserves the right to update the terms and conditions, suspend access to any courses, to withdraw the all access pass at any time, and to alter all access pass services all without notice.