Juniper Networks Training Credits (JTCs) are a purchasing method for Juniper Networks training. They are valid for ONE (1) year from the date of purchase. Enrollment/purchase is required before the JTC expiration date; however, the courses or exams can take place beyond the expiration dates. All Juniper Networks Credits must be redeemed in U.S. Dollars (USD). Learn more about Juniper Training Credits.
On-Demand courses combine comprehensive eLearning modules with real hands-on lab exercises.
- 1) Visit www.juniper.net/ondemand
- 2) Select the On-Demand Training course you wish to take.
- 3) On the course description page, click the 'Subscribe' button. You will then need to either log in using your existing Learning Portal User ID and Password or create a new account.
- 4) During the purchase process, choose Training Credits as method of payment and enter the JTC number code.
Within two hours of purchase, you should receive an email message with details on how to access your training course.
Juniper All-Access Training Passes provides access to every Juniper course, for an entire year, at one low price.
- 1) Visit www.juniper.net/allaccess
- 2) Click the 'Buy Now' button for individual passes or 'Request Quote' for Team and Enterprise passes.
- 3) For Individual passes, click the 'Subscribe' button. You will then need to either log in using your existing Learning Portal user ID and password or create a new account.
- 4) For Team and Enterprise passes, include your contact details in the email you send.
Public, Open-Enrollment classes are available online and at Juniper Networks training centers.
Addresses and directions to Juniper Networks Education Centers
- 1) Visit www.juniper.net/trainingschedule
- 2) Select your class and click the 'Register' button.
- 3) Choose Training Credits as method of payment and enter the JTC number code previously provided.
Visit our Authorized Education Partners
website and follow these steps:
- 1) Contact the JNAEP via the contact information provided by the JNAEP
- 2) Communicate that the method of payment will be using “Juniper Training Credits”
- 3) Provide them with the authorized JTC code number
JTCs can be redeemed for private onsite training (at the customer location). These classes are excellent for organizations that wish to directly align course content to their specific business objectives. Class set up and logistics are easy because of our 24-hour-a-day global training labs.
To request a private onsite event please follow the instructions below:
- 1) Email firstname.lastname@example.org or fill-out this form to request a private onsite event.
- 2) Method of payment will be “Training Credits”.
- 3) Provide authorized JTC code number.
Certifications earned by passing a JNCIE lab exam continue to give candidates the opportunity to distinguish themselves as the truly elite of the networking industry. JNCIE lab exams are delivered in an 8-hour format at various testing centers around the world. To register for a JNCIE lab exam:
- 1) Access the JNCP Lab Exam Scheduling and Lab Exam Voucher website.
- 2) When prompted for payment, select 'Training Credits' and enter your authorized Juniper Training Credit code #.
- 3) The registration is now pending and your seat will be held while the Training Credits are being authorized. Please, allow 1-2 business days for authorization.
- 4) A confirmation email and receipt will be sent in 1-2 business days, after the Training Credits have been authorized.
JNCP certification exam vouchers are listed at the following prices (USD):
- JNCIA/JNCDA Associate-level exams $200.
- JNCIS/JNCDS Specialist-level exams $300.
- JNCIP Professional-level exams $400.
You should determine the certification exam level and the number of JTCs you want prior to requesting the certification exam vouchers. For example: If you want two (2) Associate-level exam vouchers, it will require 400 JTCs (2x$200); if you want two (2) Specialist-level exam vouchers, it will require 600 JTCs (2x$300); or if you want two (2) Professional-level exam vouchers, it will require 800 JTCs (2x$400).
To request JNCP certification exam vouchers, please follow the instructions below:
- 1) Send an email to email@example.com alias and provide the following information:
- Juniper Training Credit code number #
- Quantity of vouchers needed
- Email address(es) for the recipient(s) of the vouchers
- 2) Allow up to 2 business days to receive the vouchers
JTC balances can now be checked through the Juniper Networks Learning Portal
- 1) Login into the Juniper Learning Portal
- 2) Scroll down to the bottom of the Home page and enter your JTC code number to view the current balance.