This course is designed to provide students with an understanding of cloud enabled networks, cloud service deployment concepts, and virtualized network platforms such as vSRX and vMX. This course provides a high level overview and understanding of the following concepts:
- Cloud Network Underlays
- Cloud Network Overlays
- Cloud Design
- Cloud Implementation Methods
- Cloud Services
- Juniper Networks Virtualized Platforms
Download the full course description: Juniper Cloud Fundamentals (JCF)
A subscription to this course provides:
- 30 days of access to the online course materials.
- 20 hours of lab access to complete the labs during the 30 days.
- Please Note: The 30-day time frame commences from the time of purchase.
To learn more about On-Demand Training, see the courses available, and subscribe, view the On-Demand Training page.