About Enterprise Switching Associate Level (JNCIA-EX)
Designed for experienced networking professionals with intermediate knowledge of
the Juniper Networks Junos software, this written exam verifies the candidate's
basic understanding of Internet technology and related platform configuration and
The JNCIA-EX certification is valid for two years. Recertification is achieved by
passing the current version of the JNCIA-EX exam.
Exam topics include:
Introduction to Juniper Networks Enterprise Switches, User Interface Options, Installation
and Initial Configuration, Secondary System Configuration Operational Monitoring
and Maintenance, Virtual Chassis,Interface Support, Configuration, and Monitoring,
Ethernet Switching and Virtual LANs, Spanning Tree Protocol, Inter-VLAN Routing,
Routing Policy and Firewall Filters, Switching Security, and IP Telephony Services
Free pre-assessment exam
- 25 questions (taken online)
- Passing Grade: 80% (Scoring and pass/fail status is available immediately.)
- Upon passing you’ll earn a voucher for a discount on the final exam.
- Code: JN0-400
- Length: 90 minutes
- 60 multiple-choice questions, offered at Pearson VUE testing centers worldwide
- Passing grade: 80% (Scoring and pass/fail status is available immediately)
- Prerequisite certification: None.