Your IGP is the foundation for network reachability information. Choosing the correct IGP enables the building blocks for future network services, protocols, and connectivity. Join host Jack W. Parks, Consulting Systems Engineer and author of the Juniper Day One book “Migrating EIGRP to OSPF” on Thursday, April 18 at 9:00 a.m./Pacific Time | 4:00 p.m./GMT for a live webcast.
Migration from EIGRP to OPSF: A Discussion will cover the following topics:
· Differences between EIGRP and OSPF
· Discovery techniques to document routing information and map out the network
· Migration steps to move from EIGRP to OSPF
· Verification methods to ensure a smooth transition
· OSPF vs ISIS. Helping you choose
A Q&A will follow the discussion.
You will receive a reminder email that contains the URL to join the webcast 24 hours prior to the event.