This course assumes familiarity with Junos and programming. While those familiar with one of the programming languages such as C, PERL, and XSLT will likely find this course most useful, this course should still be valuable to those who are not familiar with Junos or one of these programming languages.This 4-hour course covers the following topics:
- Junoscript Automation Fundamentals;
- Extensible Markup Language (XML);
- Extensible Stylesheet Langauge Transformations (XSLT);
- Stylesheet Language Alternative Syntax (SLAX);
- The Junos Function Library;
- Commit Scripts;
- Op Scripts; and
- Event Scripts.
Upon completing this program, users will be a step closer to harnessing the power of Junos OS to manage their networks more efficiently.